Interior Designers at Dave Fox work collaboratively with Design Consultants and Project Managers to produce functional yet aesthetically pleasing spaces. We are looking for creative individuals who can efficiently manage their own schedules while multitasking between design and sales tasks on various residential renovation projects.
As a designer at Dave Fox, you will be expected to exude confidence in guiding homeowners through high-end remodeling projects from the initial planning phases through construction and final completion of projects.
- Interview new customers and measure existing conditions
- Develop design concepts within customer budgets
- Research best practice materials and new design trends/concepts
- Create scaled plans and elevations for installation purposes relating to millwork, plumbing, tile, cabinetry, and more
- Gather samples and specify finish materials
- Work with purchasing to quote, quantify, and order materials
- Visit job sites and meet with installers and homeowner throughout the remodeling process
Requirements for Position:
- Proven working experience in the remodeling industry including consultations and space planning
- Four-year degree in design or related field
- Minimum of four years of design experience
- Experience in cabinetry design, specific to kitchen and bath
- Proficient in CAD programs: 20/20 preferred or similar
- Portfolio of work
- Individual must have a high level of integrity and respect for their peers
- Individual must value a collaborative work environment
- Intermediate understanding of kitchen and bath systems, including plumbing and electrical knowledge.
Contact: Michelle Mixter, Interior Design Department Manager
email: [email protected] to apply
Must include resume & portfolio