As we navigate through these unprecedented times we are working diligently to keep up with the ever-changing mandates and establish our “new normal” while keeping the safety of our people and you and your families as our top priority. Every day brings new challenges and new opportunities, and we will continue to do our best to make any necessary changes and update you as swiftly as possible.
Our team members are still hard at work. Our office staff is mostly working from home and are setup to do virtual appointments and answer any questions you may have about remodeling in general and remodeling through a pandemic.
We are equipped to take on new clients and are running virtual appointments and presentations.
Although we are all anxious to get back to “the way things were,” being quarentined at home for weeks on end may also have you realizing some areas of your home that just aren’t functioning as well as they could be and it is a great time to start thinking about a few remodeling projects of your own. If you’d like to learn more about starting a project, fill out one of our contact forms here and we can start the conversation!
Not at this time, however, we are able to offer virtual showroom visits. Fill out our contact form below and we will be in touch to get you scheduled!
The Dave Fox team has compiled a list of protocols and procedures to be strictly followed on all Dave Fox job site for the foreseeable future. These protocols are more than just new procedures, they are our promise to our employees, clients, and community to do our part to flatten the curve and keep our society safe through the course of this pandemic.
1. The work area of a job site will need to be quarantined off from the rest of the house. We already do this currently, however, we are going to take things further with this protection (i.e. double layered doorways, etc.)
2. Dave Fox production team members will be required to wear their P100 filter or N95 face masks while in any unquarantined area of an occupied home or when more than one team member is on site.
3. There will be no more than two workers on any interior project at a given time (including subcontractors). This could be case specific, (i.e. a whole house remodel), in which case the homeowner will be notified and have final approval.
4. Dave Fox will be providing each production team member with hand sanitizer and disinfecting cleaners. Vigorous hand washing (for 20 seconds) and washing of work surfaces with soap is the most effective practice and should be done several times per day.
5. Prior to any work being done in your home we are requiring a waiver to be signed, agreeing that you, the homeowner, will refrain from entering the work area while any member of the Dave Fox team (or subcontractor) is present.
CLIENT WAIVER: COVID_19 WAIVER FORM
6. The Dave Fox team is expected to limit any trips needed to pick up materials for your job. Materials will need to have an order placed and scheduled for job-site shipment and delivery.
7. The Dave Fox production team is expected to no longer share tools. On the occurrence that they do need to share or borrow a tool, the item needs to be disinfected before and after it is used.
8. Dave Fox will continue using negative air HEPA filters wherever possible on projects. (These filters have been used on our job sites for several years and more are on order!)
9. Dave Fox team members will be using the Zoom app for all job site meetings which includes the on-site, electric QC’s, cabinet QC’s, tile QC’s and final walks. We are hopeful that city and county building inspectors will follow suit.
10. Dave Fox employees must also follow the following guidelines:
– If they, or anyone they live with is ill or has a fever they must stay home and not report to work.
– Employees are required to take their temperature each morning before reporting to work.
– Employees must maintain social distance from every one of at least 6′ (10′ is preferred).
email: [email protected] with any additional questions or concerns.
Interested in hearing more about our process or want to get started discussing your next home remodeling project? Fill out this form or contact us at (614) 459-7211.
COVID_19 UPDATE: We are now offering virtual in-home consultations!