As we navigate through these unique times we are working diligently to keep up with the ever-changing mandates and establish our “new normal” while keeping the safety of our people and you and your families as our top priority. Every day brings new challenges and new opportunities, and we will continue to do our best to make any necessary changes and update you as swiftly as possible.
UPDATED: March 2021
Our team members are back in the office and hard at work.
We are equipped to take on new clients and are running new appointments daily.
After being quarantined at home for weeks on end, many have also realized some areas of their home that just aren’t functioning as well as they could be. If you’d like to learn more about starting a project, fill out one of our contact forms here and we can start the conversation!
Our showroom is open, however, a scheduled appointment is always preferred. If you are interested in scheduling a private appointment & tour in our showroom please contact our office at (614) 459-7211.
The Dave Fox team has compiled a list of protocols and procedures to be strictly followed on all Dave Fox job sites for the foreseeable future. These protocols are more than just new procedures, they are our promise to our employees, clients, and community to do our part and keep our society safe through the course of this pandemic.
1. The work area of a job site will need to be quarantined off from the rest of the house. This is something we have always done, however, now we are taking things a step further with this protection (i.e. double-layered doorways, etc.)
2. Dave Fox production team members will be required to wear their face masks while in any unquarantined areas of an occupied home or when more than one team member is on-site.
3. When possible, there will be no more than two workers on any interior project at a given time (including subcontractors). This could be case-specific, (i.e. a whole house remodel).
4. Dave Fox will be providing each production team member with hand sanitizer and disinfecting cleaners. Vigorous hand washing (for 20 seconds) and washing of work surfaces with soap is the most effective practice and should be done several times per day.
5. Dave Fox will continue using negative air HEPA filters wherever possible on projects. (These filters have been used on our job sites for several years and more have been purchased!)
6. Dave Fox team members are able to handle all job site meetings in person (with masks and all social distancing measures in place), or virtually. These meetings may include, the on-site, electric QC’s, cabinet QC’s, tile QC’s, and final walks.
7. Dave Fox employees must also follow the following guidelines:
– If they or anyone they live with is ill or has a fever they must stay home and not report to work.
– Employees are required to take their temperature each morning before reporting to work.
– Employees must maintain social distance from everyone of at least 6′ (10′ is preferred).
email: [email protected] with any additional questions or concerns.